Nov 2014 - Newsletter
NEWSLETTER: NOVEMBER 2014
CHRISTMAS PERIOD We are on the doorstep of the holiday season and we would like to provide you with a few handy tips to protect your valued assets:
- Find a house sitter to look after your property, contents and pets;
- If you have an alarm, make sure it is in a working condition by testing it;
- Make your neighbours aware of the fact that you are going away and ask them to look out for anything suspicious;
- If the alarm is not connected to a reaction unit maybe now the time to consider connecting it as it would be like someone living in your house as a problem will be met by the response of your alarm company;
- Have someone look in to make sure after power outages that fridges/freezers are back on when the power comes on again, this will prevent you from coming home having to deal with rotten food;
- Have your vehicle checked out before you go away to ensure that you are not stranded at the side of the road; Ensure that you have your 24/7 emergency number and your policy number on your cellphone to provide you with assistance when needed;
- For those that have Tyre Sure cover, make sure you take a picture of the Damaged tyre(s) and ask the Supplier to provide you with thread measurements of the tyre(s) damaged as the company needs this information at claims stage;
- Make sure your gutters are cleaned and that maintenance to roofs are done to prevent storm damage;
- Unplug your electrical equipment for instance TV’s, Computers, microwave ovens etc. to prevent lightning and power surge damages.
- Remember to specify your expensive personal belongings for instance cellphones, jewelry, cameras, i-Pods and Tablets/Laptops to enjoy sufficient cover outside of your house. This cover needs to be updated regularly especially when you upgrade cellular phones & other Electronic Equipment for instance on a business policy. The cover is based on a “what you see is what you get” basis. It is important to insure these items for current replacement cost.
In September 2012 Elna Rudman started writing a book about her life and the Tsunamis that followed their path. It is now available on the webpage of Roald John Rudman who was the inspiration for writing this book. You can obtain an electronic copy by visiting: www.roald.co.za IMPORTANT: This office will close from the 24th of December and will re-open on 5th of January 2015. For emergencies contact Elna Rudman on: 082 576 1426
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
We can serve you by doing a proper Financial Analysis for you, draw up a Wills and quote you on Life and related cover that includes Medical Aids, Annuities, Investments and Savings plans.
We are experts in Business and Personal Lines Insurance, if you have your cover on either elsewhere, contact Chantal (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a quotation.
We have added a new member to our existing personnel, the lovely Vicki Britz will be assisting Pieter Rudman on the Life and Related side of the business especially when it comes to Discovery Business.
Ensure that your Insurance meets all of your needs by contacting us with your questions!
NEED CAR INSURANCE?
Get your Dealer to e-mail the Offer to Purchase or Purchase Invoice to us and we shall quote you on replacements or new vehicles. E-mail to: email@example.com. Remember also that we can arrange Tracking at various options for your vehicle.
CarTrack have a special that will pay you up to R150,000 back if they cannot find your vehicle!!
Please take note that our office hours are: 8 am until 16H30 from Monday to Friday. If you have any emergencies after hours you can fall back on your company’s emergency number that will be available to you 24/7. We forwarded these numbers to you with your policy numbers.
IF YOU MISPLACED YOUR NUMBER AND POLICY NUMBER, PLEASE CONTACT CHANTAL DU PLESSIS AT OUR OFFICE AND SHE WILL RE-SEND TO YOU.
A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS, A NEW YEAR FILLED WITH DREAMS COME TRUE AND ALL THE GOOD HEALTH AND WEALTH YOU SO DESERVE!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THE PAST AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVE YOU IN EXCELLENCE FOR YEARS TO COME!
Contact us for a quote on your new vehicle!
ELNA RUDMAN BROKERS CC
746 Woody Street, Wingate Park,
firstname.lastname@example.org (amendments/new business)
email@example.com – Life/related